Scientific Technological Platforms
- Study of normal or pathological cells and tissues by histological staining.
- Study of cellular structures and components, using single or multiple fluorescent labelling (applicable to numerous studies, such as apoptosis, cell proliferation, subcellular localization, and protein expression...).
- Analysis of the ultrastructure of cells and tissues. Observation of morphological changes in different pathological or experimental conditions.
- Observation of the structure and morphology of viruses and bacteria. In situ" detection of viral particles and observation of cytological alterations in the host.
- Immunolocalization of antigens and protein expression at the cellular level (nucleus, cytoplasm, plasma membrane...) in cell cultures and tissues.
- Studies of internalization of proteins conjugated with colloidal gold.
- Analysis of the effects caused by the administration of drugs or medicines in cells and tissues.