Scientific Technological Platforms
La Fe Biobank platform
|Lung Adenocarcinoma||Breast Cancer||Donor-Receiver|
|Translational Genetics||Multiple Sclerosis||Twin|
|Spanish Group of Myelodysplastic Syndromes||Malformations-IVs||Gynecology-Delivery|
|Hematological Neoplasms||Malformaciones-IVEs||Myeloma Consortium|
|Radiosensitivity-Radiotoxicity||Eating Behavior Disorders||Brain Tissue and Glioblastoma|
|Diseases of the skin, appendages and mucous membranes +||Neurology +||Urofun' Project|
|Bronchoalveolar lavage||Adult Rheumatology +||EICH' Project|
|Urology +||Childhood Rheumatology||Corispe-HIV|
|Neuropediatrics||GEM Trials +||Sudden Death|
|Nicord Trial||Lung Cancer||Endocrine Tumors|
|Spanish Group of Neuroendocrine Tumors||Cardiology +||Thrombi|
|Hepatic Steatosis||HECATOS' Project||Rare Diseases|
|Healthy Controls||Vascular Surgery||Steatotic Livers|
|Spine Unit +||Congenital PTT||PRPZD Skin|
|INSUPAR Project||Digestive Endoscopy Unit +||Clinical Trial CL1-64315|
+ Collections consisting of sub-collections.
Key points to open a collection
- Purpose: in order to open a collection of biological samples and start up all the logistics, there must be scientific interest.
- CEBCI: in a meeting of the External Ethics Committee of Biobanks and Research Collections (to which Biobanco La Fe is attached), the suitability of the collection is assessed.
- Logistics: taking into account the favorable opinion of the CEBCI, from Biobanco La Fe, we guide you throughout the process, designing and implementing a logistics for the collection and reception of samples, in optimal conditions, for their subsequent use.
- SOP: in collaboration with the responsible researcher and the group/service that promotes the opening of the collection, we elaborate a common protocol of action in which the terms of sample collection, types of by-products to be obtained, processing, associated documentation and contact persons will be established.
- La Fe Biobank: acts as the manager of the whole procedure. We have the necessary facilities, the professional team, the experience and the standardized methodology to ease the way for you.
- Multicenter Collections: La Fe Biobank has the experience and infrastructure to lead multicenter projects. We provide you with our guidelines for an efficient organization of time and resources.
We are at your disposal at: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 961246681 / 961246682